Friday, April 22, 2011

When Hate Turns To Love

I posted a picture of how I imagined my OC Alejandra, but here it is again.
I  think that she was a perfect fit because she's absolutely gorgeous, her hair, her skin tone, her lips, her eyes and her figure were just exactly what I pictured in my head.

This was my first story and I've grown so much since I wrote it. I'm planning to edit it eventually. I'm not going to change any of the actual plot so once it's rewritten, you don't have to read it over again. Basically, I'm editing it so I can feel better about the story.

So... I got bored one day and I actually started writing a little bit of the sequel for this story on my BlackBerry. I'm not exactly sure what made me want to write it, but I just started writing it. I have about half of the first chapter written. So I'll give you guys a little sneak preview!

 Alejandra's POV
 
"Baby, I don't like it," Emmett whispers in my ear.

"It'll be fine, Em. He's just taking me hunting," I assure him.

"I know, but I don't trust him. I don't like the way he looks at you," He continues.

"I wasn't aware that he looked at me a certain way," I comment.

Emmett kisses my cheek. "Of course not, but I notice. He looks like he's still in love with you."

 That's pretty much all that I have for this story. I already explained why I decided to post it and I don't have much to offer about where the idea came from. I just wrote it a long time ago before I discovered AH fan fiction. Before AH, I basically wrote stories with OCs.







No comments:

Post a Comment