Saturday, April 23, 2011

Not Ready To Make Nice

As I've already explained, this story was written for a friend of mine, robpat who I absolutely adore. I'm not a big fan of writing Edward at all, but I decided to try for her. I got the title from one of my favorite Dixie Chicks song, I thought it was an amazing title for a story. I picture different people as Jasper sometimes, but for this story, here's how I pictured him:

Chapter 3 was inspired by Carrie Underwood's song "What Can I Say?" The parts of the song that were the biggest inspiration are:

And you should know, please believe me
I've picked up the phone a thousand times
And tried to dial your number
But it's been so long, it's never easy
It's like trying to spin the world the other way
What can I say?

How did it come to this?
I think about you all the time
It's no excuse
But I wish that I never made you cry

 So this is the story where I hit a huge, huge brick wall.I really just don't know how to continue with this story. I think my best bet is to write an epilogue or a chapter with some kind of satisfying ending. I'm just not sure which one I'm going to do yet or when. However, I will definitely write another EdwardxJasper story since this one pretty much went to hell. It may only be a oneshot, but there will be a replacement story since it's completely my fault that this story was such a disaster. I'll definitely let everyone know when I post the new story.

No comments:

Post a Comment