Saturday, April 23, 2011

Want To

I decided to add the video to "Want To" by Sugarland and also the lyrics. Jennifer Nettles looks so beautiful in the video and I love the lyrics. I never planned on writing a story based on the title or lyrics but after watching an interview with them talking about the song, it inspired me. Basically, they said it was about taking any kind of relationship to the next level.

Video:

I'm just going to post the chorus:
 
Whole world could change in a minute
Just one kiss could stop this spinning
We could think it through
But I don't want to, if you don't want to
We could keep things just the same
Leave here the way we came, with nothing to lose
But I don't want to, if you don't want to
 


The first chapter of this story actually had something resembling a plot, but the other chapters were pretty much just there for me to practice writing smut since I was still new at it. The timing of when I posted this story was done purposely because *spoiler alert if you haven't read my story Realize* the first full lemon I was supposed to write was the rape scene for Realize and I didn't want that to be my first anal scene so I had to come up with something for another story to write. I was so new at writing smut at the time that I looked at pictures of different positions. One of the pictures that inspired me was this one:



I like the ending and I think it kind of fits the nature of the story, but I've been thinking of writing an epilogue or just a random scene in the future. I'm not sure when, but I will hopefully get to it eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment