Friday, April 22, 2011

Welcome!

I want to welcome everyone to my blog and thank everyone for coming by! :)

As I've already stated, I will be using this blog for my fan fictions. Basically all of my extra goodies like pictures, videos, lyrics, and just background information will be posted here. I had the idea to do this a while ago, but I just never got around to actually doing it. After reading The Twilight Saga The Official Illustrated Guide, I became inspired to really do this for real.

I'm really struggling with my stories and a lot of them are old, so I wasn't sure how I wanted to handle those stories, but I decided that some reviewers might be interested in some of the things that I'll post, so there will pretty much be something for every story.

Again, thanks for stopping by and I really hope that you'll enjoy yourself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment