Saturday, April 23, 2011

Gray Area

I find it very ironic that this story was uploaded as a replacement story because I was having trouble with another story that I dedicated to someone. This story definitely gave me some trouble. It was one of my favorites because it had so much potential. So I had a poll and the people have spoken. 49 people (46% of the vote wanted a new story) and 41 people (39% of the vote wanted me to write an epilogue.) So it was a very very close vote.

The second chapter was based on a song of the same title by Rissi Palmer. Here's the chorus that I think was pretty fitting.

Hold onto me
And let go of what makes you lonely
Hold onto me
And give up the heartache
The nights you lie awake
It’s easy to set it free
And hold onto me

 So there's some good news and bad news about writing the new story. The good news is that I already have a story in mind and I'm still planning it out, the bad news though is I have no idea when I'll post it because I have so many stories that needed to have their loose ends tied. But I haven't forgotten about this story, so just stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment