Saturday, April 23, 2011

Second Time Around



This story is one of my favorites because it gave me hope. After battling about a year of writer's block, this story proved that I could fight back and complete something that wasn't half bad. One of my favorite authors, Shadowbox N. Paperchase has a story that I love called "Broke" and I requested her to write about Emmett and James for a chapter and she did it. She apologized for taking so long to fulfil the request and I knew exactly where she was coming from, so I thank her for writing the chapter because not only was it deliciously hot, she helped inspire me to write again.

I said the last chapter of this was inspired by Colbie Caillat's "Realize" video and it really was. It's one of my favorite videos so here it is:

Lastly, I'm not sure when I'll get around to it, but I'm thiking of adding another chapter since I'm a drama whore. The second chapter and the last one weren't what I had originally planned and I'm fine with that, I think they turned out ok. However, I think what I had originally planned would still be a nice addition to the story. So I'll either write it in a future or as an alternate chapter. It may be a while, but look out for another chapter!

No comments:

Post a Comment